Email to firstname.lastname@example.org to order or other inquires that aren’t listed on this page such as freelance or commercial use. This post is for personal use only. For a more streamline process, here’s a link to the google form.
When ordering, please provide in your message:
- Your name
- Any prompts or ideas how you want your subject(s)/character(s) to be portrayed
- References (images are preferred, but I’m fine with written descriptions)
- Type of media (digital/traditional)
*Note: what is mentioned may be ignored for limited opinions.
Please be aware that the final cost of your commission will vary on complexity, materials, rushed deadlines, and shipping within the US or overseas.
Terms of Service
By commissioning me, you agree to these terms provided:
- I will not start your commission till the initial payment is already paid for.
- After negotiation, I will send an agreement form that overviews what we’ve discussed via email or preferred contact. The agreement can be changed if there’s clarifications or corrections.
- After the agreement is signed, I will send an invoice. After initial payment is fulfilled, then I’ll start your commission.
- Any change of deadline(s) will be discussed through email or your contact of choice. If time is not an issue, I will try to complete your commission within a month as a deadline (I’ll let you know if there’s any immediate delays on my end so you won’t be charged).
- Refunds will be permitted if there’s a miscalculation on pricing or the commission is cancelled. The percentage of your funds will be returned to you depending on the time spent working on your commission (60% if canceled in the early stages, 10% if near completion). Refunds are not permitted if the work is finished or shipped.
- If you want changes on your commission(s) or converting your commission to a print before completion, please be aware of extra charges. I give one revision for free, then sequential revisions will cost more.
- For traditional artworks or prints: final work will be shipped to you. Shipping costs will depend on your location. If I can contact you locally, please let me know the days you’re free for drop off.
- For digital images: final images are sent via Email or Private DM of your choice. WIPS are sent as screenshots.
- I have the choice to turn down your offer(s) if it doesn’t comply with my ToS.
- I post finished commissions on social media, but if you don’t want me to, please let me know. Please credit me if you’re posting your commission somewhere.
*This ToS is subject to change.
Options provided are offered at a fixed base price and no further customization is needed. Final price varies on complexity mostly for these options.
Digital | 20 USD for a limited color palette (35 USD for full color)
- Cleaned up sketch and digitally painted. Usually depicted from the waist up. Takes about 1-5 hours.
- A4 or smaller (300 dpi)
- Simple or no background
Watercolor/Ink | 25 USD for limited color palette (45 USD for full color)
- loosely painted/inked on watercolor paper. Drawn mostly from the waist up. Takes 1-3 hours after sketch.
- 6″ x 8″ or 6″x6″ inches
- Simple or no background
- Shipping is calculated before completion.
Extra costs: Complex or intricate design: +10 USD | Extra characters/figures: +5 USD each (Max 3) | Chibi style: 20% off the final price (*Not applicable for the regular illustration option)
Regular Illustration | 50 USD + 15 USD per hour estimate
Average time to completion is usually a total of 48 hours, but can take a span of 2 to 4 work weeks depending on the end product. Final costs are negotiable!
My scope covers
- Polished illustrations expanding the options provided beforehand (ex. complex environment/compositions, decals, bigger canvas/paper size, etc.)
- Pattern designs for personal use
- Character sheets for pre-existing creations
Examples are provided through here or clicking on the tabs on my site!
*Sequential art (such as storyboarding, creating an animatic, comics, etc), character design, album art design, and concept art are not included in my commission offers (I see it more as freelancing) but I’m willing to hear any ideas!
Thank you for reading! If you need a visual, click here.